Well, the crazy chunky monkey, Oscar, is already 15-months old. What happened at 12 months that has all of a sudden made him a toddler? It’s like there’s a switch and they know to start acting older.
Stinks’ personality is a big one and I love it so. He loves being vocal and silly. Before we get to that, let’s look at his stats. If you’re curious, here are Walt’s 15-month stats.
Weight: 27lbs 7 oz (99%+)
Height: 33.5″ (99%+)
Head: 19.8″ (100%+)
So, he’s huge. Duh. Nothing has changed. Weird that Walt weighed more. I think Oscar is way chunkier.
- Eating (Please refer to his stats above)
- Playing with Bentley
- Playing on the couch
- Watching Elmo
- Pointing and playing with cars
- Riding in his red wagon or stroller outside
- Being outside
- Going bye-bye… he waves and gives everyone kisses and repeatedly says “Bye bye!”
- Books – especially ones with lots of pictures of animals
- Dogs 🙂
- Dancing. This boy can bebop to anything and I love it!
- Being wiped clean
- Wiping his nose
- Taking medicine (though he’ll do it)
- Getting his diaper changed – but, we’ve recently been able to circumvent this by handing him a book with animal pictures
- Being in the car when it’s not moving (random)
- Da-dee (daddy!)
- Thank you (not often does he say it, but he can sign it)
- UH (this is how he says “Walt”)
- Pup-eee (Puppy!)
- *shakes his head no*
I love the talking phase. I feel like he learns a new word every single day. He’s so into hanging out with people and trying new things. Happy 15-month bday. little man!
One Comment Add yours
such a cutie! you know I stalk these monthly updates to see what to expect 😉